Saturday, July 3, 2010

~ Happy Birthday Mummy (Part 2) ~

Pop by MBS to visit my bro's Orchid Suite. Nespresso machine for your daily dose of caffaine.

The dining table and the comfy coach which we caught Argentina Vs Germany on tv.

The 360 degree swirl LCD TV that brought us the exciting match.

The King sized bed that seems small due to the huge room.

They have BATH TUB! How unfair! I wanted to soak in the tub the other day to relax only to find they do not have it. PLUS they have glass doors for the shower area and the Poo Poo area.

Even the lotions, shampoos etc are in bigger packaging.. Duh!

Their view of the city of Singapore.

Click to view the paronama view of the room. Pardon the messy-ness. You can never get a neat room when my brother is around.

A mini cake I bought at Swiss Bake for mummy! She didn't get to join us for her birthday dinner hence a little cake to celebrate.

Do you know why my mummy looks so young? If my memory serves me right, I have never seen her blow a candle or have a birthday cake before!

She will age this year!

Happy Birthday Mummy! :)

No comments: