Friday, July 23, 2010

Hong Kong Cafe with the Gang...

Miss Evelyn has got 25% storewide off voucher and greedy me decided to tag along on her expedition to MWL. Kekeke.. Of course my office BFF got to enjoy the very good deal with me! Loitered in the shop for about 2 hours with a mini-hole in my pocket and off we went to queue at the Hong Kong Cafe for our dinner. Poor Mr Richie Qi waited for us girls to finish our shopping and he didn't even get to visit the Body Shop as planned.

Mr Qi's Beef hor fun.

My Ham & Egg Nissin Noodles

Eve's Vege Pork Nissin Noodles

Andy's Wanton Mee

Mr Qi's extra order of prawn paste chicken

Gen's Pork cutlet Spaghetti

Mr Jay's Black Pepper Chicken rice.

The couple, Evelyn & Andy

Mr Richie Qi & Evelyn the clown :P

Genevieve & I. No pictures of Mr Jay cause he joined us much later. After the couple has gone off for their movie. I had a great time. Laughed so much till I was so filled with air that I couldn't finish my dinner.. I love MWL trips!

No comments: