Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Prata Cafe

I finally got my ang pao box! Yep! I finally bought my bird cage! Time to decorate it :)

Tried the Jalan Kayu Prata Cafe @ the Atrium. Pretty empty throughout the dinner time perhaps due to the location.

Service ain't too top-notch with the service crew always crowding together and talking. Had to try hard to get their attention.

Our order of Mushroom Cheese Prata (at the bottom) and the normal plain one. Do you know I can have 4 or more plain pratas at a go?

Prata was crispy but not fantastic. I still prefer Thasevi at Jalan Kayu.

The so-called non-spicy mee goreng that we requested. End up, it's still super spicy! They used green chilli padis and Ro had to finish it up while I had 2 more plain pratas.

Big head number 1 with his new hair cut.
Big head number 2 who badly needs something done to her hair and weight to be lost..

No comments: