Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pure Yoga

Went for the one week trial at Pure Yoga yesterday and I must say it is nothing like what I went through at the Sports Hall. Classes are tougher and more enjoyable as I can see the various poses of Yoga compared to the classes at the sports hall which are mainly stretching exercises that the instructors conjured up and only 10% of yoga poses.

Was supposed to wake up at 1am to catch Jose but overslept and jumped up from the bed at 330am. Well, thank god I am still in time for the various reclass and I am glad I took the effort as Jose didn't refresh my report till I was online to ask him to do it! Emails obviously doesn't work on this guy...

In any case, I went back to bed at 7am and here I am working again... Sigh.. That fellow didn't refresh the report again. He was supposed to do so after the entries are in... Let hope he does so tomorrow..

Hot classic yoga tomorrow at Pure Yoga.. I hope I survive.. 75mins okie! Thanks to Gen who wanted to try.. I wana do Yoga Core!

No comments: