Sunday, July 4, 2010

~ Happy Birthday Mummy (Part 3) ~

We agreed to go out for dinner and shop about Orchard after I was done with my reports but Mummy got lazy and didn't want to travel.

And so she suggested Tampines Mall, Ding Tai Fung. The picture above's my new house. Mummy made dad drive us there to peep before we head for dinner.

I seriously have no idea why Tampines mall reminds to be so packed and crowded. Even Tampines 1 and Century Square cant fight it. Must be the feng shui. There's something about Tampines Mall that draws crowds.

The prawn pancake. Order this for the old folks to try. Yummy!

Mum's pork cutlet noodle.

And our favourite fried rice. Ro asked how many times the photo of the prawn fried rice.. countless!

Shanghai drunken chicken that tasted like our normal boiled chicken with chinese wine.

A must have! Soup dumplings! My favourite from Ding Tai Fung!

Mr Ro finally got to try his layered cake. I can never have enough space at the end of the meal to let him order and try. With 4 person, he gets to try! Normal lor... Lol!


Happy Birthday Mummy!

No comments: