Sunday, May 16, 2010

Travel Agent Day....

Made a trip down to Dynasty to get our Contiki land package booked. Not yet confirmed though as they need to liaise with Contiki to ensure there is still slots for us. Heard that they limit the number of people per country per group to ensure there is diversity. Way cool! Wish me luck!
Seriously, City Hall has limited choice of food! Guess I am too used to Orchard Road where Ion, Taka, Wisma etc all has a great variety of food to offer. So Aerin's we went and duh.. Disappointed again.. our 2nd and probably the very last time we'll be there... The menu's super limited I tell u!

The Chicken pumpkin spaghetti thingy (didn't get to take the description and Mr Ro whip the menu off me and returned the waiter.. Yeah.. Rolls eyes..) Too saltish and too herb-y.. Like the pine nuts in them though..

The red snapper with beans.. the back of the restaurant had this huge poster of black cod and I thought I could have that.. Sigh.. It was from the old menu and this red snapper is its replacement.. Its... BORING.. Normal, I guess, i cook better than this..

The cheese granulated potato... Seriously.. where's the cheese? There isn't a single bit of cheese taste in it!

Chocolate Molten Cake, which is cold and the center (supposedly the molten that has to flow out when u cut) is still cold and thick and stuck to the cake.. So.. I dunno.. y call it molten then?? My ice cream doesn't even melt when placed on the cake..


Pardon the low res pictures as they were taken with Ro's HP.. Didn't have cammie with me at that time.

Went to Compass point to help mum and dad book their Genting trip. Yes, Mum's travelling again.. 2 travel agencies in a day!

My conversation with Ro while we're on the bus home from Compasspoint after helping mum book her trip to Genting

Me: Today is Travel Agent Day!
Ro: So what? I don't care lor, what stupid secretary day, teachers' day... Now travel agent day?
Me: *Rolls Eyes...*
Ro: *Sheepish smile* Oh... Oh... I get what u mean now..
Me: YES... Travel Agent Day coz we went to book 2 trips in a single day at 2 travel agency...

Talk about mis-communications..... DUH!

No comments: