Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm back from my Photo Selection!

Without burning a hole in my pocket! Total of 50 photos selected and 17pages in my album and not a single cent spent in addition. Wuhoooooo!!! Since I already will receive the soft copies of my 50 photos, I see no point in spending RM1000 for the 1000+ photos in soft copies. I've already selected the best! (I think)... kekeke.. La la la! I cant wait to see my layout in 2 month's time!
On to Por Por's birthday celebration after our photo selection. (Rowan's maternal granny). This is just one part of us.. Not all in the family attended as some were not available. This is his auntie's house . Had dinner at a restaurant before proceeding to Auntie's place for cake cutting..

The oldest and the youngest in the family.. Ro's niece.. Super duper adorable with huge eyes.. Cindy, if you're reading this... 1 month older den Kyston can anot? Potential daughter in law... whahahahhahaa...

No comments: