Thursday, May 20, 2010

Only for a short while....

A nice dinner meetup with Nana to ease my Nana-deficiency... Tang Dian Wang, a spacious looking restaurant at Suntec. Ro had wanted to try many a times but with its empty looking seats, I always refuse...

I am so wrong.. Always thought the prices are high due to the setting of the place or perhaps food tasted horrible as it's always empty.. But no.. Prices are reasonable and food is good..

Crispy toufu with oats, our favourite... Deep fried eggpant with pork floss, the only way that I take eggplants... Lotus rice with Salted egg, can be better if the salted egg is fresher and more is given.. Silky egg with custard, a tad too sweet but wonderful tasting like pudding..

My BFF.. Nana Chong.. How she maintains her flawless skin I always ponder.. Inborn baby soft skin is what she has.. No wrinkles no eyebags.. this girl is so blessed!

I need some botox on my eyes.. Looking like her mum in the photos with her.. Maybe a major overhaul on me would be good.. LOL!

No comments: