Thursday, May 27, 2010

A great start to a loooonnnnggg weekend!

My boss walked over at 4+pm and asked what was I doing. Thought he needed a meeting or some updates on the report but nope. That's not what he needed.. He gave me permission to leave the office early to have an early start to my long weekend!

Hopped onto the Circle Line with Daren to head over to Tampines (he was having his training nearby and he lives in Tampines) and off I went to spend some time in Popular reading a book on our Minister Mentor while waiting for Ro..


Tonkichi we had, to satisfy my cod fish and Pork Katsu craving..

My favourite Cod fish.. too thin I would say, I prefer to have a thick slab of it.

Tonikichi's famous Katsu that never fails.. Not to mention the little hill of shreded cabbage.. Yummy!

Chewy Ika Tempura.. Who cares about allergies.. Eat den suffer later.. lol!

I love the grounded sesame seeds.. they add such nice flavour to the katsu sauce and makes the meat fragrant.

I love Tonkichi.. Do you?

No comments: