Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm In love..

With Peixi's DSLR! Look at all the clear nice pictures taken.
PS: The photos taken for my Granny's bdae are by her cammera too! I have resized all of them by 50% due to the large file size. Donald says hi!
Check out his little tush.. Mum says its cute.. 'Qiao Qiao de'
Rascal on the sofa caught on camera
Side view mug-shot..
Caught him lazing around the house after his shower and decided to use hm to test out my camera skills.. His different expressions says it all...
Are you taking photos of me?? I look like a seal here.. Or should I say mermaid?
Someone's at the door! Hmm.. Should I go bark at them? I'm tired though...
Why is that black thingy aiming at me?
Get off my back.. Or else... Dun make me come get u...
Sigh... Mummy, I'm tired after bathing.. Can u please take that camera off my face?
I'm ignoring you and going to bed.. take all u wan! Humph!

No comments: