Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is what I kinda saw..

when i reached home today.. Boxes of my favourite Hokkaido potato sticks, White lover choclate in the kitchen... A donald duck on my bed together with a paper bag.. My brother is finally back!

Placed everything in the kitchen and snapped a photo.. Mum say this is like just 1/4 of the stuff they bought. Rest of them, my bro's gf have brought it home.. In any case, only 2 boxes of potato sticks (36packets - 5 packet coz my mum ate them and - 1 box coz its for my aunt = 19packets) and 2 boxes of white lovers chocolate are for us.. Rest are for his friends and colleagues..

Something specially bought for me! Bro was at Otaru when he posted the pictures on his fb and his fren casually commented that they are famous for their muscial box. So I requested that he get me one.. and here it is! My bro really dotes on me...

A simple winding muscial globe.. that cost him... 60+bucks! Faints! So ex lor.. no wonder they say in Japan, do not buy ANYTHING.. I wouldn't have bought this if he was the one requesting.. whahaha.. I am super ngiao!

And this is the Donald duck that I was talking about.. Any idea what this is? Answers below:

It's a Donald Duck hat!! I keep telling my mum ' Must be buy in Disneyland and wear already, duno what to do with it so give it to me..' But hor.. It's brand new! Specially bought for me! I would have preferred piglet or minnie but he say donald looks best.. Well.. I love it anyway! Cute hor?? I love my brother!

No comments: