Friday, May 28, 2010

Lucky Day!

And so my plans to RWS was gone as we had taken too long to finish up the housework and bathe the little rascal. Thank god we booked the movie tickets way in advance and we have no reason to laze about at home and waste the rest of our evening.

Visited Manhattan Fish Market for lack of choices in food in PS. Not too bad a choice, I recall tasty flaming prawns and nice fragrant butter rice..

We could do without the soup of the day.. Cream of asparagus that tasted like powder form soup.

Deep fried batter mushrooms are a favourite of mine. Nice fresh button mushrooms used instead of shitake mushrooms like Swensens..

Garlic butter Mussels seems to lose out to Fish and Co.. but delish nevertheless.

And so our platter to share. Have I ever told u I kinda dislike dory fish? Dory fish are all frozen in Singapore. We do not have it fresh. Maybe that is why I can taste the 'unfreshness'. And maybe that is why I am not a big fan of fish and chips..

I love the variety of food we ordered.

Darling says, food taste better when shared and glances to the table next to us. A couple was having each of their own main course..

Oops.. Did I also mention I have butter fingers? Was about to pass Ro the glass of sprite when I accidentally toppled it and spilled it on him. Somehow water and me don't mix :P I think PS is jinxed. First he spilled Nachos Cheese all over me in the cinema previously and now this. Hmm...

But den again, its not a lucky day coz I get to spill water on Ro. Its a lucky day as I went to MWL just to look at the class sample for Aida's Good Days and was informed there is a slot tomorrow as some student can't make it. Ain't I lucky? So happy lor!

Skipped all the way to the cinema and caught Sex and the City 2. Verdict? I prefer Sex and the City 1! This time round the movie seems abit depressing, dealing with menopausal effects and the fear of married life being boring. All these are just part and parcel of life and so far everyone's been able to handle it at their own pace. So drama lor. And OH GOD!!! Wat the hell happend to their sense of dressing?!?! I recall the first movie to be of the latest fashion and all but this time round its juz.... I'm speechless.. In any case, if there ever is a 3rd, I will watch. LOL!

No comments: