Friday, May 7, 2010

It's finally Friday...

And my boss allowed me to work from home since I had to leave slightly earlier to fetch my mum from the airpot. Ended up, I regretted.. Super hot weather plus rushing my boss's report PLUS a whole house of mess (thanks to my dad, no less) = A super grouchy Angie.. Ended up by the time i finish the report, plus do all the housework and straighten up the house, my mum has landed.. LOL! Thank god Mr Ro is there to welcome them home..

Part of her loot from Japan... (excluding her shoe and the romper and top she got for me)
All the loot excluding the shoes n clothes..
Bag organiser from Mummy! Surprised she got this.. Good to use for the stupid LongChamp bag that she has.. Alway have trouble fishing for stuff..
My mummy got this Agnes B shopping bag at Kinokuniya.. It's acutally a promotional bag (comes with Agnes B's latest catelog).. So clever of her! She only bot 3, 1 for her fren, 1 for duno who and 1 for 2 of us to share... Wahahaha.. now she's regreting that she should have bot LOADs to give as gifts... I'm just so glad she's back.. No more housework for me! At least on weekdays...

No comments: