Thursday, May 20, 2010

And So I Succumb...

Jess brought fragrant Caramel coated popcorn to the office on Monday and offered again and again to me.. But not a fan of sweet pop corns, I declined.. However, when she opened a pack of popcorn just now.. and the fragrance of cheese floated over.. I cant help but reach out for it... Presenting, my favourite Cheese Popcorn...

Golden cheese coated pop corns.. all popped to perfection with no irritating corn seeds that are not fluffed up and has to be spited out.. Every popcorn is coated in perfection.. I can so imagine Nana and me gobbling up the whole gallon together..

Garrett Popcorn.. Indisputably one of the best popcorn that I have.. Would love to try their butter too... But everyone, don't forget that pop corns are super fattening.. especially coated ones..

Even so.. Me heart Garretts... Only available at Resort World Singapore, Shop located next to Hersheys.. Go grab some.. Don't forget to grab Butter and Cheese for me!

No comments: