Saturday, May 22, 2010

And I have a date with Jnr Leau....

Went over to Cindy's house to scrap and also to spend some time with Kyston.. He's just so adorable and leave me wanting to see him more.. He has so many expressions!

Him in a rocker.. I fastened him up coz I am just soooo paranoid of him falling off the rocker.. Its' high up like table-top height..

That's his expression when he doesn't get what I'm jabbering about.. 'Auntie Angie, can you stop your nonsense?' look..

And he's trying to show off his trick.. Of swallowing his whole fist.. Introducing Kyston, the fist eater..

The Oh My God look... 'Oh My God! Are you out of your mind, Auntie Angie??'

I was standing behind his rocker and talking to his mum non-stop while discussing our layouts and this is how i found him.. halfway out of the rocker.. Thank god we buckled him up.. He acts as if he knows what we're talking and he was even able to choose the colors for his mum! Talk about a genius in the making.. Kekekeke.. I miss him so much!

No comments: