Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Farewell Publicis Part II

Pasta Brava, the place we have always wanted to visit but heartd is quite ex.

Keep hearing ravings about the pasta and all, but... maybe my expectations of pasta is much too high, i felt it was just so so only.


Attendees: Caroline, Catherine, Sherin, Ashley, Wee Tee, Me, Sancia and Charlene


My lovely Ashley bought me a can of coke and gave it to me when I was in the HR room goofing around. What a lovely surprise coz I used to love coke oh so much! the last can of subsidised 50cents coke from Publicis. Kekekkeeke...
I miss her so much!



A lovely gift from Caroline. In her note, is her usual wish for me " I will not wish you luck, coz u do not need it. U have wat it takes to make your dreams come true'
But But But.. Who will turn luck away? I wan loads of it pls...

No comments: