Friday, October 2, 2009

A Brand New Start....

1st Oct 09, A New Lease of Life! My first day at Microsoft was an easy one. No need to remember names and match them to faces, no need to be scared of talking to the boss.

The whole department is out at Sentosa for the kick off, my boss will only be back on the 12th from his business trip to Hong Kong and Japan, thus only the secretary and me.

Second day was even beta, the secretary was working from home and thus i pop over back to tanjong pagar to join Jonathan and Carolyn for lunch.


This is my desk. it's so small. right now, the red basket is kept in my pedestal. Had to make space for my phone which is huge and the intray has been shifted to my left.

Yea, the table is tiny. From this picture, it is from the left, where the scotch tape dispenser is, to the edge of my intray. Thank god they believe in working paperless. Where can I put it otherwise?


A bright and airy pantry! It's huge with sofa and a magnificient view! I can see the whole of fullerton, the esplanade, the merlion, marina sq, the national day floating stage all the way to the national library! unblocked view! the area of the building where my seat is located, we are able to see the whole of the IR. Wonderful wonderful.. kekekeke... free flow of drinks in the huge huge fridge (funny how i no longer crave for coke even though i can have unlimited ones everyday) and free fruits every morning. On friday, small packets of organic nuts and preserved fruits are available. I took 7 packets coz there were 7 variety! Nice!


Meet ro at bugis after work and we went to tan quee lan street for some wonderful fish bee hoon! not to mention the marmite pork ribs! Thanks to Cat mama who introduced me to this shop. I'm now hooked! Its juz next to the apple strudel shop!


Ro had the fried fish bee hoon.


Sliced fish bee hoon for me :) Fresh and nice! no fishy taste!


Marmite Ribs! it tasted abit saltish but would have tasted wonderful with rice. Yum!



Creamy butter prawns which were fresh but no wow factor..
I'll definitely be back for the fish bee hoon!

Sigh..spent alot on a pair of grey levis jeans today.. Heart pain!

No comments: