Saturday, October 10, 2009

So far so good..

Visited Ikea with Ro & Mum and I'm happy!
Bought the shadow boxes which I have plans to use for xmas! Yippeee! hope it'll be successful and I also found my transparent toolbox at Tampines 1! But hor, should have bought the bigger sized one coz it seems the small one that i've gotten might be too small to hold futher acquisitions.. kekekke.. I still love it!

I've been in MS for more than a week and have met all the colleagues in my cubicle..

So far so good. It's same same but different as Infocus. Many of my colleagues work from home, all are friendly and fun and work very very hard.

I've passed the MS Sales and MSRA test and gotten the access. Also spoke to Larry Lai from Redmund who used to work for my boss. 2 other person, Jose and Heather did not acknowledge my mail nor ping me so I guess I'll give them some time, should be busy I guess.

Well, my boss will be back on Monday. Hope all will still be as rosy as this week.

PS: MS's cafe at level 21 is by Olio and the wrapper they use for the sandwich looks exactly like the coach paper wrapper! kekekeke...

Stay tuned for backdated post! Pls check the posts below tis one.. Will be blogging once a day to catch up with lost ones!

No comments: