Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Suki-ya... Nahhh



Meet Eve after work today. she was in a dilemma over work and need some advice and listening ear.

pop by my facial place to grab my cleanser and proceed to meet her at paper market(cityhall). Boy am i glad i went! I found my trimmer! I found my trimmer! I FOUND IT!!! La La La... remember a few post back i posted with the pink paper cutter at scrapbook class? i found that! but it's in the light green one. the very last piece left! well, just as well coz ro is the co owner of the trimmer. he'll again grumble its not manly if its pink. :) exerted a big big huge amt of self-discipline to not get anything else. well, i did get an additional blade in case it well blunt and the stocks ran out. kekekekeke..

Proceeded to Marina Square for dinner coz we felt like having steam boat. Eve reccomended Suki-ya. What really disappoints me is the limited array of food. there isnt any seafood and no pork liver. the soup base is just plain water. maybe that was why i felt it didnt taste good.

well, we talked n talked n eat n eat. or rather, i ate. eve was not herself, she lost her appetite coz of work, normally she eats like double the portion of what i eat? basically we ate and yak till the last order which is around 10pm. I was feeling sleepy by then. and the ice cream was only one serving, dispensed by the manager which is too little for my liking. :( I wanted more...

Suki-ya, will i go again, nah.. coz Jin Deli is back~!

PS: I duno y the collate done by picasa is so tiny everytime. can anyone advise how to make it big? the picture shows me with my new cutterpede u noe..

No comments: