Friday, October 23, 2009

Our 2nd Anniversary...

Our anniversary falls on 21st Oct but I was unable to meet Ro for dinner as I had some report to rush.

Nonetheless, we decided to hold the celebration on Friday, 23rd oct!

Al Dente we went. Alfresco dining on the roof-top with the view of Singapore's skyline.


Linguine con frutti di mare (linguine in white wine ragout with tiger prawns, baby clam, mussel, scallop and fresh basil), a wonderful change to my usual cream based pasta (i love cream based). this is not too light and has a medium weight to taste.

Al funghi pizza, thin crusted pizza with loads of different types of mushrooms. Yum...

Rucola & parmigiano ( fresh rucola salad with tomato,avocado, citrus fruits and pomegranates, truffle vincotto and parmesan shaving). I didnt really fancy this as the vege has a bitter after taste and the avocado was over-ripe.

I would go back again, to try the other pastas available.


Proceed to fruit paradise for desserts as reccomended by Nana..
Yummy fruit tarts that look as good as they taste~! or the other way round! I love it! I love the tea pot gloves that helps keep the tea warm. So cute! just like oven gloves.

I love Fridays!

No comments: