Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fairmont.... Nana's Treat!


Buffet dinner at Plaza market. A big thank you to nana & km for their generoisty :)
Stations of local delight, (i heart the cheese prata and roast duck), fresh prawns on ice, ( i made prawn salad that is comparable to kopi bean, ask nana to vouch for me!), mouth watering bread & roll and local delights of dessert.


I heart prawns! nevermind they gib me pimples, nevermind that Nana's lip will swell, we attack them like nobody's business!


Various main dishes like carrot cake (yep, local fried carrot cake), otah, salmon in cream sauce and chicken roll. Yum! just thinking about it made me hungry again!
I enjoyed the ice-cream! in flavors like coconut, vanilla, corn & something else i cant recall. That's where my food goes, to my brains, stuck my brains.. whahaha..

Till next time! Here's Misspiggy signing off! Like my back view?

No comments: