Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ion.. Again!

Meet Ash at for some girly fun. I love her warehouse clutch. Too bad no more black.

We had our dinner at Marmalade pantry and I love the truffled risotto and ash's caeser avocado wrap tasted quite good too! Nice ambience for us to gossip and catch up. So much has happened since i left Publicis!

There wasnt any cupcakes left so we decided to walk about before having some snacks.

Bought leave-in conditioner and shower gel at body shop coz there was a sale. And i finally found my cardi at ZARA! I almost bought from uniqlo the last time at tampines but Ro said it looked cheap. Duno if he will say the same about my Zara. :P

Hungry us proceed to basement for the Takoyaki. Late at nite, no queue!! Yum Yum! Each of us polished 3 balls each. Sorry for the pic coz we totally forgotten to take until there was only one left. Went to tea loft and i proceeded to polish off one ham and cheese toast and lemon aloe vera drink. Whahaha.. shopping makes me hungry!

Reached home at 1130 and I was dead beat.. Shopping makes me feel drained...

No comments: