Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Of exercises and gluttony...

Finally went for true fitness' pilates class on monday!

One thing me n nicole notices, the instructor got no armpit hair.. whahahahaa.. it was fun, a lively instructor with different positions and exercises that I have never attempted before.

Went for my own pilate classes as usual yesterday and I have tummy muscles that are aching in protest. two consecutive days of pilates aint no joke. Yoga tonite! my very first yoga class.. virgin one wor.. kekekekekeke.. Hope true fitness' yoga is good. If i enjoy myself, i will enrol for yoga classes at my sports hall for every sat morning starting nov. Cheapo hor.. Ya la! cant afford gym u noe..

I'm hungry now.. waiting for everyone for lunch at soup spoon.. I have so much food cravings!

Kenny rogers
Steamboat
Soup Spoon
Homecooked meal
Porridge with canned food
Sushi Tei
Dian Xiao Er
Sizzler

Aiyo....

I just wan to eat everything!!!!

No comments: