Thursday, September 17, 2009

Great Company, Good Food...



Ash & I went for our hot date over lunch at habour grill :)
I Love... the pork chops with mash! and they serve lovely toasted warm bread to go with their soup.. drooling now.. i'm so gona miss the food there when i leave!
Not to mention my lovely ex-neighbour Ashley. I'm so gona miss the crazy talk we always have, the bitching during lunch, the overtime together, the hot private lunch dates, dinner and also the same feeling of being broke.. I'm so so so gona miss u Ash..



I sprinted off work to meet Nana at PS.. As promised previously at wild oats, we're back to mt emily for dinner at wild rocket..


Romantic ambience, cozy setting and service crew that are ever so attentive. A good choice for intimate small wedding setting. I wouldnt agree to couples coming as the staff can be over attentive at times.. clearing the plates promptly, filling the water cups. I didnt even know 2 staffs were hovering behind me being ever attentive, till Nana told me after that. I was only slightly agitated coz they used the area beside me as a side table. so our conversation was constantly disrupted coz of the plates being clattered on the side and the staff popping over to ask us about our meal.


Had Hiratake black oyster mushroom fettucine in white trffule cream while nana have something that is not in the menu, Scallop Aglio Olio. The pasta were al-dente and tasted quite good. But I believe I can do better.. kekekekeke


Popped over to 1 Caramel for desserts and un-interrupted conversation! Yep.. nana and I bring out the gluttons in each other.. kekekekeke..

Ash told me the cakes werent that fantastic and thus we decided to order desserts instead of cake. the family of 3 seated at the table beside us left their cakes almost untouched! I guess they really aint that great. But the cupcakes look so cute! I love the piggy one :P


We ordered Moelleux au Chocolat & Cafe Brule. Cafe brule tasted not too bad even for someone that doesnt like coffee. The chocolate cake tasted good coz its warm and comes with vanilla ice-cream. I love warm chocolate cake. moist ones of coz.. dislike those dry ones.

Ahh.. catching up with each other over desserts and floral tea.. It doesnt feel like a Thursay at all.. feels absolutely like a relaxing friday.. The wonders of girl power.. :D I love my BFF!

No comments: