Monday, September 21, 2009

Scrapaholic I am!

Woke up really excited coz its scrapbooking day!
We're goin for the 'Bitten by the scrap bug' class today!


See my excited look! took a photo in the lift, juz left the hse :)


The nice decor in the classroom.


Ro and I were first to reach! So excited! bought the pop up dots needed before we came into the class. Too bad the bubble bee precision scissors was out of stock so we went for class without scissors! kekekeke..

Ro say bubble bee is transformer, the scissors copy his name.. duh.. bubble bee is oso a kinda bee lor.. busy like a bee..

I had to take photo with the cutter coz i really really love it. used it for the first scrapbooking class and wanted to buy it but they no longer carry it. I like the pink!

This class is superbly intense. Not a moment of free time but I love it! many new techniques learnt! inking (to make the paper look old), using of the bling bling diamonds, using pop up to make the art piece 3d, using the gliter to empahsize on the motifs, co-ordination of pattern paper and usage of patterned paper as embellishment..

Yes! I've been bitten by the scrapbug! I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING~

I wan to buy an item a month :) no budget ot buy everyting one shot but I am sure i wan to pursue this as my hobby. expensive hobby it is but i really feel at peace when doing each layout and a great/huge sense of achievement each time i complete one. I can so imagine sitting beside ro, both of us doing our layouts together on a lazy sunday evening..



Our masterpiece!! top 3 done by me, bottom 3 by ro!

We really need an album to hold our layouts.. A xmas prezzie promised by ro!
Yipppeee!!

No comments: