Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Farewell Publicis Part I


Took a bus to Central and we got on a Nokia bus! Its pink and purple in color with comfy seats!


My favourite Miso Ramen at Santouka. Best in Singapore!


Eve with her usual sleepy look, Sancia who is a chilli padi, Nicole with her gentle-ness and Sherin with her usual tiger style (bite when provoked). All of us at Santouka on a tuesday. Yum Yum!


Sweet Julie got me a prezzie. No pic of her but she really is the gem of my life in Publicis. She helped me loads with my work, being very patient and always accomodating to my request. The best staff from Re-Sources!



Semi-Buffet at M Hotel. A treat from the HR ladies and Jenny. You get to order a main dish and then help yourself to the buffet table. Cold seafood, soup, sashimi, side dishes and the dessert!

I ordered Lobster voulevunts, Jenny and Pam had the steak and Michelle had the veal sausage.

Very very satisfying. I had more than a dozen of prawns and Mich has a dozen of Oyster! not the mention the very very satisfying durian cream which all of us had 2 servings!

Yum Yum!! I would definitely go again! (provided i strike 4d)

No comments: