Friday, September 25, 2009

Goodbye my fren goodbye...

A little surprise when i reach the office today.

What is it?

A post-it note! Hmm.. just like the taiwan drama i like? 'Ming zhong zhu ding ai shang ni'

Ohhh.. something's beneath it..

Lets read the note..

Lovely ash made me nutella bread!! I LOVE IT!!!


Lunch at the thai restaurant at Temasek. I love mut tum, stewed pork with thai rice noodle.. (think i got the wrong spelling).



Honey glazed chicken, red curry with rice, thai fish cake, prawn paste fried rice (fri's special).. food food and more food!



The attendees of for the lunch. Poor Jeff only got to know I resigned right before the lunch and he was shocked. Kekekekeke.. Whole table of women.. everyone knows the news but him :P



Sharilyn says her dress looks like a bikini from afar.. kekekeke...



Check out my feet g-string! It's actually my socks.. kekekeke.. I love it but hor, my feet perspire and the black color ran, and stain my nail! now i look like i have ugly nails..



Lastly, check our mr vain pot! He was sitting like this when I was taking pic of the pressie I did for Ash!

No comments: