Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of 2010..

Mr Ro's treat for our very last dinner in 2010. Shokutsu 10 @ Nex we went. The mall's swarmed with people as usual.

Tontei Japanese restaurant. Mummy wanted to have Katsu.

Pretty empty for now as we were early at 6pm. Nex is crazy! With so many restaurants, it is still at least a half hour queue wait for dinner if you come at 7pm.

Salty Chawamushi. I still prefer Sushi Tei's.

Free flow of salad/vegetable. Honey pot holds the sauce to the salad.

Rowan's order of black pork shabu shabu. Huge set that fills the tummy up with excess.

Black pork Katsu. One with mushroom sauce, the other without. I prefer without. Don't like anyone messing with my katsu.

Aunt Jinny was alone at home. Mae Sie had to attend a wedding and Uncle Benny went MBS for concert. Today's her 5th day here at Nex this week. Yep, today is Friday. She has been here everyday starting Monday. LOL! And here I am thinking I frequent Nex too often.

Pretending to be in Japan. Two losers. LOL! Checked out the doggie cafe at the skypark after dinner and it's decided that we will bring Mr Button here for lunch tomorrow!

Loads of kids walking through this mist arcs in their swimming costumes.

Not to mention sitting and waiting for the huge cup to be filled and splash water over. I immediately thought of Nana's Rachel. Perhaps Nana can bring her here to have fun with Gor Gor. The floor is amazingly porous and dries up immediately. Too afraid to get wet, I did not venture over. My New Year's count down was done at my door. The moment my mum slot in the key to our house, fireworks rang around the neighbourhood. Seng Kang and Punggol both had fireworks display. I love my peaceful countdown. How about you?

No comments: