Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chocolate cupcakes and Gong Cha

Irvin made a trip down to Raffles place to pass me the cupcakes he made. Deliciously chocolaty, one of the best chocolate cupcakes I've ever had. If you are thinking of ordering for some event, do let me know as he does orders too.

Popping by Plaza Singapura to collect my scrapbook loyalty card before heading home, Gen and I tried out the famous Gong Cha to see what the hype is about.

Milk tea made from pure cream instead of the usual milk. Gong cha is a dismay in my opinion. I still prefer the normal milk tea.

This is how Gen looks like when you're talking to her. Forever on her hp smsing be it on her new iPhone or her HTC HD. She obviously finds me a bore for company.

Check out her concentration when snapping a photo. LOL! Merry Christmas everyone! Done with your shopping yet?

No comments: