Sunday, December 5, 2010

We've Got Guest!

Mr Roneel! All the way from Sydney! We got to know Roneel and Priya (his wife) on our Europe trip and have remained in contact through email. Roneel is here for his business trip and we took him out for dinner tonite at No Signboard. He's our very first guest form overseas and boy are we glad to see him.

Seafood toufu with the right amout of seafood without covering the egg toufu taste. We love it.

Butter crab. I kinda miss my salted egg crab but alas, they do not have it in that combo.

Roneel and Rowan's favourite. Chilly crab! How can we entertain overseas guest without treating them to our famous dish right? Roneel is amazed at how well the fried buns go with the gravy. He even used the gravy on his rice.

I had only one little bun to satisfy my craving. With no gravy, I find myself craving for condensed milk to go with it.

Deep fried bull frog with ginger. Mr Roneel very gamely ordered this to try and loves it! The next time he visits, we'll have the stewed ones with chicken essence! I miss Priya!

No comments: