Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yonehachi at Takashimaya

Yonehachi @ Takashimaya. A new Japanese stall that had sprung up without my knowing.
5 types of rice to chose from, one would be spoilt for choice!

The rice is placed on top of 'netting' to prevent it from becoming clumpy or burnt in the rice cooker.

A simple menu with simple choices. Nice patient counter crew willing to explain and advise on which set to chose.
Displays looking as good as real!

My fried chicken set with chestnut rice. Silly me kept thinking that I ordered Salmon set thus forgoing the salmon rice. Never fret! There'll be a 2nd time!

Nice fat chestnut greeting me.. This is all I had. Don't ask me if the chicken is good or if the salmon is fresh coz this is the only thing I took for the night. Tiny chicken bits I did not touch.. Not even a flake of almond.. stubborn me yes..

No comments: