Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Customary Wedding!

Snapshots from my camera whilst waiting for Simone to be done with the rest. My hair-do for the morning. Coincedentally, both my Singapore mua and my JB mua both tied my hair in braids.

My young and pretty mua, Jenny. She's the one famous for enlarging eyes through make up. I love my make up and hairdo. Both day and night. Pity I don't have any photos for the evening style but patience my friends, soon Simone will pass me the photos. Even my mum's very satisfied with her make up, unlike her grumbling in Singapore.

No make up for her in the morning, just the evening, in case you're wondering. This is my mummy. Do I look more like her or like my mum?

My white gown in the morning. Simple and plain, just the way I like things are.


Kind and pretty babe Carol, who without asking, asked for details and came over to be my 'sister'. More pictures coming up soon! Stay tuned!

No comments: