Saturday, December 25, 2010

Doggy's Christmas!

A Christmas party for the dogs this year. All thanks to special additions Nana and Bizkate. Here's Ro and Button while we were on the way to Tommy's house. Mr Button was so excited.

Introducing Keegen Mak. My 3 year old nephew who is camera shy. Opening his prezzies with just one hand while shielding his face with the other.
Zachary on the left and Keegen on the right. Only a year's difference, these brothers do not look like each other. Elder brother looking like Daddy and younger one looking like Mummy. I would say God is fair in this case.

That's the stunt remote control car that I bought them. One car for each boy to prevent them from fighting. Tommy (my cousin) is sitting at the back reading the newspaper. Nope, he is not their dad, he's the uncle.

Nana (Tommy's dog) is a little Maltese girl and Mr Button cant take his eyes off her. Cute little Nana was in red tee too! Just like Mr Button. The little boy at the background is Bryan (Tommy's son). Yep, he's my nephew too.
Look how happy Mr Buttong is.

Family portrait on Christmas Day.
This is Gina my other cousin. Together with Bryan and Toto girl on the floor. Toto belongs to my cousin Janet who was not present today.
A Beyblade? Which is basically a spinning top. Funny how old toys get a slight revamp and sell like 30x more ex than before.

Winwin belongs to my 5th auntie. Told you it was a doggy's party. lol!

Swiss bake log cake that melted my heart. Rich in chocolate but not too sweet. I'm glad I made the right choice.

Peixi and brother came later at night to join us. Little Nana and Button too engrossed with the cake nearby.

This is Crystal with Nana. Crystal is my cousin Eric's daughter. Seconday one next year. She is not my oldest niece. Yes, I am old..
Vanessa (in white) with Bizkate and Crystal with Nana. Bizkate and Crystal are sisters actually.

And here are the 3 original babies that have now been promoted to senior citizens. They now look huge beside the 2 small puppies. Button in red, Winwin in blue and Toto in skirt. LOL!

Merry Christmas everyone! We enjoyed our Christmas. How about you?

No comments: