Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Would you know my name....

Heaven's loft we went, a comfy spacious cafe. Plenty of seats to choose from, be it al fresco or indoors.

Silver seats with angelic wall feature, Heaven's loft seems a tad too modern to be like Heaven.

Beer battered fish and chips together with Shrooms & Grilled Vegetable Fettucine, great comapany and wonderful catch up. I love the company of Nana..
The green house we went, to rock ourselves silly (literally!) and camwhore. Nana's mood has picked up and i'm glad to have my happy nana back.
Nice swings we sat on, rocking ourselves and relaxing with our fruity tea. I can still feel the rocking now as I blog. Hmm.. Can i install one in my new house?
And camwhore we did at the beautiful place. A thousand and one photos later, i still prefer these 4 silly ones. Yes we do have very nice ones of us, but I absolutely heart these 4 as they represent what we go through together and when we will support each other, be it in Happiness (Xi), in Anger (Nu), in Sorrow (Ai), or during Good times (Le).

No comments: