Sunday, January 17, 2010

A long weekend...

that can be summarized in a few words. A few lessons learnt:

1) someone who has the apparent power to make decision might NOT have the final say. Comments are still bound to be fired at him.

2) money might be not be everything but some SLAVES to them.

3) even though you are spending your own money, you are still liable to be questioned on the decisions and maybe in future, these decisions might be overwritten.

4) money are to be kept and not spent. Not even for joyous occasions that others would gladly spend on.

5) cultural differences are rubbish. Inherent characteristics rule.

6) I am the spokeswoman.

7) I can really hold my temper well and answer all questions in favor of the others.

8) I am really patient despite the repeated conclusions again and again.

9) I am mistaken for making ALL decisions. I love spending money.

10) I crown myself AN ANGEL... The ultimate angel that came out of the discussion with the others smiling and my blood pressure boiling high. I am proud of myself for being able to keep my cool and coming out of the dicussion in a win-win situation..

No comments: