Sunday, January 10, 2010

Summary of the new work week..

One word to describe, 'Horrible'. Really have doubt penning this down but I thought, hell, why not, to record both good and bad stuff about my life.

The work week started with me getting squashed by my chest of drawers, resulting in my broken rose quartz mandarin ducks and getting cuts and bruises from the glass of Jenna's shadow box (doing something for her son) and the drawers knocking into my shin.

Reached office on monday morning having some request from my boss. That's where my nightmare begin. The two reports bugged me all the way till Friday evening. Sigh, I feel like a klutz, a kuku, an idiot. I can joyfully kill myself if i am my boss. Thank god he is quite understanding and very encouraging. Well, tomorrow is monday again and I'm sure things will only get better. When everything gets too down, the only way it can move is upwards!

How did i spend my weekend? Did i get plenty of rest to recuperate? NO! My mum wanted us to paint the house and we did. Words cant describe the pain in my right arm last night. The pain radiated from the BONES in my upper and lower arms. Hot sharp pain that radiates from my bones. Never ending. Woke up in the middle of the night to put yoko yoko and the pain's so bad that it didnt help. Yoko Yoko is supposed to be hot on the skin after application but my arm just felt the pain non stop. Not even abit of warm feeling on my skin. I hope tonight will be beta but i doubt so coz I didnt even have the strength to cut up my pork chops during dinner.

Well, my room's done, my mum's room is done, the living room needs just some finishing touch. Left with the 2 toilets, the kitchen and my bro's room... Why ohhh why must we paint... Sighhh

Everyone please wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments: