Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Sunday!


A nice little treat from Javyn on a bright sunny Sunday afternoon. Watami Singapore @ Ion. Slow service, not too bad food but remember to not order green tea. Instead, ask for their FOC Japanese tea. That's the mistake we made and were almost charged $2.80 a cup. Javyn had to ask the manager over. Thankfully the manager's great, simply waived it off without Javyn or Jena having to say much.

Check out their lightings. We'll be pierced by hundreds of bamboo if it falls..

Jena was really excited on the various layouts i did on Jerren. hahaha... Javyn even suggested I sell it online.. Nah.. no more business for me.. Lazy..

The couple... So cute together. Always amicable and loving. Something I have to learn...

Went over to Laines at wheelock to buy some red stickles for my mum but they dont have it. Ended up I bot some Prima Pebbles and Jena picked some materials up to decorate the cards she had to give as farewell for her colleagues.

On to Far East we went. But I had to cut the trip short as Ro was already at Bugis waiting for me. Such a short meetup. 1pm - 4pm.. Kekekeke..

No more pictures after tat as Nana's Xiao Hua posssessed me... Went over to Sunshine Plaza to get the nu-bra (Original one hor!), den after walked to Plaza Sing to get the red stickles at MWL. Both 2 eye patch from Etude house and went over to Cityhall to get my Levis (another hole in the pocket cause I wanted those with blings!) and a top from Bysi (Citylink). Alot of walking lor!

Total damage? $334.. in a short span of 2 hours.. sigh

And I still need to get a sphag to wear underneath my transparent Bysi top.. kekekeke..

But I'm a happy girl today.. the heartpain can wait.. till the bill comes next month. Whahaha..

No comments: