Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beautiful Tuesday...

My boss is right, after the weekend, everything will be better and yes it is! (Starting today!)

I didnt manage to go out for lunch as he requested for a report right before i left my seat for lunch.

I didnt manage to get the report out in time for him.

He didnt manage to receive the file i sent on Monday night. Yep, wasted my effort of OT.

And yes i stayed up till 12 to get the report out today.

But hey! I manage to get the stupid report that I have been struggling with right and i manage to pre-empt one of the report that my boss will need and had it on my fingertips to send to him.

I'm celebrating each and every small things that went right in my world and yes I feel good!

*dances around to the music* " I feeeeeeeellllll good, I know that i would.... I feeeeellll good, you know that would... so gooooooddd... soooo gooooodddd, coz i got you!

PS: I wanted to write this post last night or rather this morning 12am but I was just too tired.. and yes, it is now Wednesday morning and I still feel goooodddd!!! La la la la..

No comments: