Friday, January 15, 2010

Today's the day

Remember that I broke my mandarin ducks on new year's eve? I've been waiting for today (Chu yi) to display the replacements. Yeah! I feel better now. Been aiming the love shaped rose quartz.. anybody wana buy a pair for me? Kekeke...

Check out my buy yesterday at the facial place. SPF 30 sunscreen made by mineral powders that will not have any bacterial, no allergy and easy to use powder. My beautician say we can even use it on the body. I likey!

Meet mum after work to get her rolex fixed. I love the cappuccino that they serve there while you wait for your watch to be analysed. Check out the crown. Cute rite? That's my mum's coffee. I had juz warm water. Even the table used is made using their datejust face design.
Mummy's really happy that the servicing is less than $1k. She had been thinking for the worst. Best of all, her watch is now retailing at 9k plus. She bought hers at about 4k plus lor. Happy like hell she is!

No comments: