Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of School, first day of work!

Its a new year my friends! Are you guys enjoying it yet?

Reached the office to see a mail from my boss requesting for 3 reports so head on I went, to get them out for him. A full day of revenue report had my mind in a whirlwind but hey! Look on the bright side! It made the time pass faster.

The morning train to work was pretty empty. Are people all still on holiday? I personally dislike long weekends/holidays cause they make coming back to work oh so difficult. Thank god for Mondays. I love Mondays alot!

My little cousin is off to Primary one today. Heard from his mum that he's pretty ok, just abit nervous and scared of fierce teachers.

Can anyone recall their first day at school? I always remember classmates who cried in the morning in school. I probably had it easier as my bro was in the same school and I attended my pre-primary there (Nan Hua Primary School). When I had to change schools halfway in Primary 2 (CHIJ), my mum was there in the morning with me. I didnt have much difficulty making friends, most probably coz I didnt bother to make any.

This character follows me till now. I dun really like to make friends. But I do have friends, duno how i made them though. Whahahaha...

Can you recall your first day in school??

PS: i saw this kid screeching for his life while his mum plant him into the school bus. Poor chap and even poor-er mum coz the mum ran abit after the school bus drove off. Bet he broke her heart with all the screaming and crying.

No comments: