Sunday, September 12, 2010

Storage Storage Storage!

Some couple time spent together finally.. Asian kitchen we went for some home-cooked food alike dinner...

Doggie vege wolfberries soup.. The way Ro's mum would cook. Peppery taste with the sweetness of minced pork and wolfberry..

Salted egg season beans.. I cant help but want to order anything and everything that has salted egg yolk in them.

Bacon wrapped prawns are mediocre.. nothing to rave about..

Huge spider like lighting above us gave Mr Ro shinning forehead.

I would love to try the duck behind me on another visit.. Want to know if it would surpass Dian Xiao Er.

A big thank you to Mr Ro! Nope he didn't pay for my storage drawer.. He did help me cart it all the way home although it's huge n bulky.. I loooovveeee my new drawer! More to come I think!

No comments: