Friday, September 17, 2010

Movie & Dinner Date!

Been ages since we last caught a movie together and hence, we took some time out of our busy schedule to catch one tonight.
Not to mention it has been ages since we had dinner at Dian Xiao Er and so we're back.. Old cucumber soup.. I love how light it tasted..
Spinach with century egg and salted egg.. I vaguely recall there being much more salted egg previously..

The super sinfu Dong Bo Rou.. Stewed pork belly with its super fat jelly meat. Only to be taken once in a super blue moon since we're dieting.. or rather, I am..
Vege rice for Ro? Lol! The shadow on his face makes him look like wu ze tian..

Chubby cheeked me.. Does my teeth look whiter now? Been trying the DIY teeth whitening kit at home..
I love this movie.. Mr Ro can never recall seeing Drew Berrymore in any show previously and same for this time round, he went.. Never see this lady before.. Is she so unimpressive? She's one of my favourite actress... After Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Christina Applegate.. blah blah.. Oh, Ro and I also have long-distanced relationship.. previously when he is in Austin for 6 mths and again soon next year for another 6 months.. Does it work? You bet it does! But only for short periods!

No comments: