Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~ Kenny Rogers! ~

It's been ages since I last had Kenny's and with this craving, I requested for it as dinner tonight. A nice dinner treat from Jesslyn to me (due to a scrap challenge).

It is also Albert's first visit to Kenny's and he ordered the ribs as he hates chicken with bones.

LOL! Gen with her signature slanted body and me getting squashed by the 2 of them. I love being squashed at the back as it makes me look smaller and in proportion to them.

See Gen's pose again? Oh wait, I think the sitting is all color co-ordinated. Photo with Jesslyn is black-grey-black. Photo with Birdie is grey-black-grey. LOL!

Jess loves having dinner with Birdie. LOL! Look at her smile!

This is how much Birdie loves the ribs at Kenny's. Wait till he try Tony's!

No comments: