Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Buddy's Wedding!

Yea.. this handsome BIG headed man is my buddy! OMG! Time flies... Blink of an eye and he's not only married legally and also customary-ly!

Guest for the day includes Eleanor who is also his client. Special client I would guess in order for her to be invited. LOL! Sorry no pictures of the bride as the picture was taken by the official photographer for the day and I have not recevied them yet. All I can say is.. The bride looks gorgeous! Small pleats to hold her fringe back with a A-line gown and a super long train.. Radiant and super friendly.. I love Jia Yen!

Here's my Prince Charming who's size of head can easily rival my buddy. Yes.. I had to suck in my tummy the whole night and Yes I NEED to get rid of it! :P Wishing my buddy and Jia Yen the most blissful marriage in the world! I can have the 2nd most blissful one.. LOL!

No comments: