Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chose my gown!

Yep! Selected my gowns for both my Singapore & Malaysia wedding and will collect them in due course. However, the men in the family ain't too happy with their coat selection and will most prob custom make them.. Talk about vain-pots.. LOL!

Proceeded to Sentosa for dinner! Me & my parents! Who do I look like? Dad or mum? Don't know why my dad is smiling so ugly-ly here. He obviously needs practise before my big day!

Ro and his parents. Auntie was VERY VERY distracted by people walking about behind me. I had to keep repeating to look and smile into the camera. Ro looks like his mum but have the face shape of his dad I feel.

The old folks together.. First meet up of the dads together and they seem to hit off quite well. Must be the beer.. LOL!

Salted egg pork ribs.. They're good! I love the sauce.. Told ya I love everything salted eggs..

Garlic kai lan for the vitamins that we need for good health.

My favourite butter crayfish that gave me 3 acne the very night... I think I'm allergic to seafood but if you know me well enough, food is much more important than beauty.. LOL!

The spicy stingray that I never get to eat as it was thinly sliced. All parts of the fish has chilli on it.

Claypot toufu to give us the proteins.. Ok ok.. I'm lying, we just ordered whatever we feel like having and not coz of the nutritional value.. LOL! I love my gown... Yep, out of the 3, just one of it.. LOL!

No comments: