Monday, September 13, 2010

I finally found it!

Chin Chin! I miss it sooooooo much! We didn't know they only moved a street. The last we heard they're migrated to Australia!

Fish maw soup! A hainanese favourite! That's Gen's hand.. She joined Ro and me for dinner! So glad they're around to share my joy of finding Chin Chin again!

Hainanese Chup Chai.. Mixed Vegetables which comprises of fish maw again! Best I've had so far.. By the way, I'm Hainanese.. LOL!

Hot plate toufu. This they failed. Daddy mentioned they can't do anything non-hainanese.. LOL!
My favourite Hainanese pork chops! Goody goody goody! Here I am typing away and having the craving again! Pardon my excitement. Many of you might have gone for umpteen times but I really really miss it after so many years! More than 10! I had Chin Chin at least once a month when I was young. Hell! I had Chin Chin when I was in my mum's tummy! I love Chin Chin!

No comments: