Monday, August 2, 2010

Raffles Place Bistro..

The wonderful babes in the office gave me a treat at Raffles Place Bistro located at the Sails for my birthday.

Small little bistro that has only outdoor alfresco dining packs a punch when it comes to their food. Overly attentive service crew (the auntie who keep hard selling) that could be improved on.

Gen & my order of coconut. Slightly over-rated by the service crew. But then again, everything to her is very nice, signature dish and very worth it...

Chewy Calamari my favourite..

Chicken Cordon Bleu, one of the dishes that I would definitely try if available on any menu. Somehow I can't find a single one to beat the one I had in Redang. This probably comes up as 2nd place so far. Fluffly mash on the side that makes me finish it all up at one go.

Gen's chicken skewer with Sphagetti. Skip this if you dislike chicken boobs.

Hwee Hoon's grilled chicken. Guaranteed tender-ness by the service crew. Not too bad I guess. Hwee Hoon isn't a fussy eater though.

Jesslyn's choice of mixed grill. Look at the sunny side up. Made to perfection. I am drooling for the yolk but nope, watching my diet now.. No eggs... No eggs.... No eggs.... The pork chop's pretty good. I had a bite of it.. Yumm Yumm..

Not too sure y but Gen & I look tired in the photo. Probably coz I got drilled by my boss to finish the report asap before lunch?! Lol! Thank you babes for the lunch.. Love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I was looking for the Bistro's phone number and found your post instead. Yes, it's a fantastic place and been the little secret of the residences of the Sail. We're worried too many people love it as much as we do though! Not too many tables. Mister Bharat and his brother Baidu are great.

Anonymous said...

YES,
BEEN THERE TOO & LOVE THE COOL-COZY SET-UP. NO SVS CHARGE OR GST EITHER AND SERVING GOOD QUALITY FOOD AND DRINKS AT VERY REASONABLE PRICES.
THUMBS UP TO THE 2 BROS THERE.
CHEERS GUYS.