Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August Babies!

A celebration of two birthdays on this day. 54 years ago, while my daddy is celebrating his 1st year birthday, his mum was rushed to the hospital and his sister was his birthday present! LOL! Yes, my dad and aunt has the same birthday. An impromptu dinner to celebrate their birthdays, a very first in 54 years of history!
Set menu for 8 made all of us super full.. Everyone enjoyed the spring onion pancake except for me.. I hate spring onions..
The naked duck, as what my dad, aunt and uncle Benny named it. The duck is specially reared to be a Peking duck they say. Not an ounce of fat under the skin unlike the usual ducks we have.
Banana toffee that looks like durians and fried noodles that were mostly left untouched. We were that full at the end..

Awfully chocolate cake they shared. Both of them seemingly excited and happy when we sang the birthday song. Especially my aunt who clapped along in tune. Conclusion of the night? Both are cam whores! They refuse to close their eyes to make a wish, smiling straight at the camera thru out! Happy birthday!!

No comments: