Monday, August 9, 2010

~29th Birthday (Part 2) ~

Universal Studio! Been wanting to go on Mum's birthday but the tickets were sold out. Mr Ro compensated by bringing me on my birthday! The sun was so hot, that my mum can't keep her eyes open, hence the lopsided globe behind us..

Too many people around and we keep getting other bodies in our pictures. LOL! Love my romper, a gift from Ro. Oh! and my new sandals bought together with Gen & Albert.

The main store at USS. That's Mr Ro walking to the guest service to get our coupons for food and merchandise.

Cute little stalls occupy the 'roads' of USS. This is the very first one right at the entrance.

Who did we see right after we reach? Mr Frankenstein! He was also spotted shopping in the stores later in the day. haha..

Our very first stop was to Madagascar. Too bad the crate attraction wasn't ready yet.

But we had fun at King Julien's merry go round!


It's a coincidence that Mummy's sitting on the old granny. LOL!

Mr Ro on a old captain..

Me on the penguins! LOL!

I'm a Leo and hence don't you think this cushion suits me? PS: Mr Ro asked me to smile before he snap the picture. Talk about idiocrisy..

Right after we exit the shop, there was the Madagascar gang dancing! Love love love Gloria and the Penguins!

Rushed to queue to take a photo with her after their performance.. Look at her tummy! HUGE! LOL!

No comments: