Monday, August 9, 2010

~ 29th Birthday (Part 6) ~

Vivocity! A land of air-conditioning and great food.

Xi Men Ding, a new restaurant selling taiwanese food.

Nice potato porridge that brings the heat down.

Rice wine chicken. Delicious with the porridge but a tad too saltish if you were having it on its own.

My favourite cod fish. Thinly sliced and expensive but at least it's fresh. I love it..

Celery and lily bulb. Actually it's celery with onions.

Waited 30 mins for this prawn with egg yolk. Didn't know it looked like this but I would say, it ain't good at all! A total of $80+ for a meal like this.. Birthday girl treats by the way.. that's our rule..


Pardon my hair.. It's really messy coz baby was trying to EAT THE CAKE! LOL!

I love this shot of him. Happily smiling for the camera.
My 29th birthday celebration.. I love it!

No comments: